Roll To The Top!
Complete your number challenge from the bottom to the top!!
Roll To The Top is a an easy-to-learn and challenging dice puzzle game. The object is easy: Fill in all your squares with a number. The rules are easy too: Build up from the bottom to the top, with each new number greater than or equal to the numbers underneath. Each rolled die number can be used as it is, added up to other dice, or skipped. Players build simultaneously with the same dice rolls. Each round players alternate adding or removing a die before rolling. Quick to start, but building efficiently is a challenge. Use the capricious 4, 6, 8, 12 and 20 sided dice smartly!
Choose a platform to play on:
- THE GOAL: Fill in all your squares from the bottom to the top using the dice rolls before your opponent does!
- SIMPLE RULES: Each new number must be higher than or equal to the numbers
- THE DICE: There are 5 dice of sizes 4, 6, 8, 12 and 20 sides, plus one special 6-sided white die.
- THE CHALLENGES: Each different challenge, like the Eiffel Tower, Great Pyramid or Oak Tree, plays very different and demands different skills to play well!
- Players simultaneously fill in the squares on their own structure using the same dice rolls:
- A square can contain one number.
- Each new number must be greater or equal to the numbers in squares directly underneath it.
- Any number is allowed in a
square with no squares underneath it (ie bottom row).
- Each rolled die number can get used as it is, added with other active dice, or skipped.
|SPEED UP OR SLOW DOWN:|
In each round, players alternate being the dice roller. The special white die tells if the roller must first add or remove a colored die to/from the rolled dice:
- '+' : Add 1 Reserve die to Active
- '-' : Remove 1 Active to Reserve
- '?' : Add 1 Reserve or Remove 1 Active
- '< >' : Add 1 die and remove 1 die
- If only one colored die was rolled, the next player must add a die.
- If all five colored dice were rolled, the next player must remove a die.
- If all players didn't fill in any number of the last dice roll result, the next player must add a die.
|COMPLETING THE CHALLENGE:|
Once one or more players fill in their last remaining square(s) by the latest dice roll result, these players win. No tie-breaker!
Try Decreasing Numbers mode! Same rules, except now start with large numbers at the bottom and add smaller numbers as you build up. This variant plays very different, requiring more patience and planning to play optimally!